Harrogate Bridal Week
Precious Brides to Be…
Danni, Ruth, Kat & Alex have landed back into studio after our annual trip to Harrogate Bridal Week in September, handpicking our Spring 2024 collections and let me tell you, they did not disappoint!!
We spent 3 incredible days meeting with our existing designers, watching the bridal catwalks and choosing the dreamiest of dresses which will hit our townhouse rails in the Spring.
– HARROGATE HIGHLIGHTS –
- Harrogate Bridal Show celebrated 40 incredible years showcasing our industry talents – we had cute cupcakes, love notes of our favourite memories from the shows and the infamous Bridal Catwalk Show in the theatre setting which always gives us goosebumps – reminding us how incredibly inspiring this industry is.
- Maggie Sottero have launched their sustainability within bridal campaign which now includes working with lower impact fabrics and methods in production, along with planting a tree for every Maggie Sottero or Rebecca Ingram gown our brides choose and order.
- Allure Bridals held the launch of their new Bridgerton collection celebrating with afternoon tea and treats all round – the stand this year was all about BARBIE – with the whole team theming their outfits & stand – including their Pink branded Ice Cream Truck which was perfect for that super hot weather flash that we had whilst in Harrogate.
- Madi Lane’s partnership and new label Serene had their Harrogate debut – keep your eyes on Sisters of Grace’s insta for more on this in the coming months.
- We caught up with Andrea at Eliza Jane Howell to see their new direction of shimmering styles.
- Kelsey Rose hosted cocktail hour and we added to our dreamy line up at Sisters of Grace the super chic Maisie gown which has just arrived.
We’ve also added a few new key designs of veils and hair accessories which have just arrived ahead of our accessory event on 18th October.
Keep your eyes peeled on our socials for sneak peaks and upcoming events!
Love your Precious Soul Sisters xo
@yapbridal – @sistersofgracebridal – @loveabove_curvebridal – @lastchance_bridaloutlet